Aici veți găsi oferte actuale de muncă ale AsstrA. Vă rugăm să trimiteți CV-ul și scrisoarea de intenție prin e-mail la email@example.com și asigurați-vă că includeți numele poziției în titlu.
MAI MULTE INFORMAȚII
Who are we looking for?
- Forwarder/Forwarder Assistant
What competences are needed?
- Knowledge of Romanian and English on intermediate and upper level;
- Knowledge of Balkan languages, Polish/Russian will be a plus;
- Graduate University/Colleague or similar level;
- Responsibility, self organization, stress resistance;
- Logical thinking, willingness to develop professional skills.
What are your tasks?
- Organization and coordination of international transport for EU market;
- Calculation of rates for transportation, in accordance with traffic conditions;
- Search for new careers and development of cooperation with them;
- Conduct negotiations;
- Create transport orders in Oracle Transport Management.
- Probation period – 3 months;
- Working hours: 08.00 – 17.00;
- Office address: 030352, RO, Bucharest, EAST CITY TOWER Bulevardul Basarabia 256G;
- Possibility of working remotely / home office (after a year of working in a company but can be negotiable);
- Business trips: possible inside a country or abroad;
- Relocation: can be discussed on the request of employees;
- Bonuses: according company corporate policy;
- Salary: discussed with a Supervisor directly.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with details.
What do we do?
AsstrA is the ambitious team working in 23 countries in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia and USA. Almost 25 years our specialists offer a full range of transport and logistic services: road, sea, rail, air transportation and intermodal transportations, customs services, cargo insurance. As a result of rapid development of our business we offer you great opportunities to shape your successful career, develop or get new competencies in logistics.
Place of work:
Romania, Bucharest, EAST CITY TOWER Bulevardul Basarabia 256G,
What are your tasks?
- Processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence and calls welcoming guests;
- Processing of internal paperwork requests;
- Office management: filing documents, sending scans, purchase of office supplies, negotiations with office landlord and suppliers, other connected tasks;
- Schedule meetings and appointments;
- Contact with insurance companies for checking the policies of carriers.
- Cooperation with employees from different divisions.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English languages, knowledge of Russian language will be your advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Our next steps:
- Interview via phone with HR specialist;
- Personal meting with managers in AsstrA Bucharest office.
For your efforts, we’re looking to offer you:
- Competitive salary, additional benefits;
- Possibility of career development in international environment
- Individual onboard planning and tutoring;
- The best employee recognition, winter vacation in the alps.
Do you want to apply? Great, please send your CV on: email@example.com